We’ve already added the best affiliate programs into the websites to give you the highest paying programs and best locations for conversions. What you’ll have to do to start making money is add a special code called an affiliate link into the links so the affiliate program such as Amazon, Clickbank and many others know who to payout. In other words, without adding in your affiliate links, the affiliate program would be unable to distinguish which affiliate is sending them the traffic.
It really sounds harder then it really is, and to make it easier we have detailed the top-paying affiliate programs and how to change add your affiliate links into each website broken down by specific program.
1. Log in to your WordPress account using this url format:
2. On the left side of your WordPress Dashboard are the different Menu Items.
3. Hover your mouse over the “PMThemes” menu item then click “ADS Settings“.
If your blog uses the theme Nichebarn, then your menu item should look like this:
4. You will be redirected to the theme’s ADS settings page. You will see these four sections:
- ADS Settings and Replacement Panel
- Post Content Ads
- Amazon Affiliate Links
- CLICKBANK TEXT ADS
- REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS
5. Change any ad codes in section “Post Content Ads” with your own ad code. Change it with your Adsense code if you like to use Google Adsense.
6. If you’re an Amazon affiliate change ID and keyword under the “AMAZON ID” section.
7. If you’re a CBEngine member, change member ID and keyword under the “CLICKBANK TEXT ADS” section. Please take note that this for the text ads only (if there are any). It’s NOT a requirement to join CBEngine.
8. If you’re a Clickbank affiliate, go to “REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS” section then generate your own encoded Clicbank affiliate links and replace Affiliate Link #1 and Affiliate Link #2 fields as needed.
That’s all you need to do here.
Don’t forget to click Save Changes button!
If you don’t want to use Clickbank, just ignore this section then go to the Widgets area of your WordPress admin and change the ad codes . The ad codes are usually in shordcodes form (see screenshot below).